Buy Hydration Gear
Your body is 60% water, meaning if you’re dehydrated, even light exercise will leave you feeling tired and drained. As such, staying hydrated while on the trail is critical for all hikers. Drinking enough water regulates body temperature, prevents infection, lubricates the joints, and keeps cells nourished. Being well-hydrated also impacts sleep quality, cognition, and mood.
Technology has created better ways for hikers to carry water in the form of a hydration system. Gone are the days of using canteens and old-fashioned water slings. Choose from a selection of hydration vests, water bladder tanks, running vests, hydration packs, water bladder backpacks to suit your hydration gear needs.
Stay Hydrated and Get Hiking
Hydration gear has become very popular among hikers, trekkers, mountaineers, and other outdoor enthusiasts. They offer many benefits for the active adventurer.
- They are easy and convenient to use to keep you hydrated. You can simply take a sip from the drinking tube and there is no need to fumble around for your water bottle.
- They come in varied sizes that are compact and convenient to carry.
- They are very durable and are not prone to leaks and punctures. The materials used are hardy and long-lasting.
- They are quite easy to refill. You just pull the water reservoir with the tube and fill it with fresh water. Or, if you’re using a mug or a bottle, simply take the top off and fill it up.
- They are well-insulated to keep the water cold even in the summer heat, and prevent it from freezing in the winter.
Sherpa brings together a selection of the best hydration products in Australia for your every need. We have filtration bottles, drinking bottles even for kids, reusable straws, hydration belts, and vests. Check out our product listings today and choose the best suited for your active lifestyle.
High-Quality Materials and Varied Options
The activity you’re set to do will determine the kind of hydration product you will need. Sherpa offers a product range for every need. For hiking, mountain biking, and backpacking, a hydration pack will be your best option. For trail running, we have hydration belts or hydration vests for you. You may also select from our wide range of handheld water bottles.
While there are many hydration products to choose from, a key product feature is that it must be handy. At Sherpa, all our products are designed to give you all the ease of use and portability you need.
Shop for Hydration Gear Online Today
You will be better geared for your next adventure trip when you shop with Sherpa today. Select from our many hydration products that spell convenience, durability, and value for money.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY ONLY APPLIES TO GARMENTS PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OUR EBAY STORE AND OUR LISTINGS ON AMAZON.COM.AU.
Sherpa is committed to customer satisfaction. Should you change your mind, not receive the correct product or perhaps ordered the wrong size we will happily exchange or refund your purchase providing:
- The items are returned within 80 days of purchase with the original receipt or proof of purchase.
- Items are in original condition as received, with all labels/tickets attached.
- Garments must not have been worn.
Please refer to our Returns page for more information.
Standard deliveries within Australia will take 1-4 business days.
Overseas deliveries will take 7-12 days.
All orders are shipped from Dural (NSW, 2158).
Within Australia orders under $80 are charged a flat rate of $10.00 and orders of $80 or more receive FREE shipping. Express Shipping is available within Australia for an additional fee of $15.
Shipping overseas will be charged at cost based of our Australia Post International rates.
We accept payment by PayPal, credit card (Visa, MasterCard & Amex), Google Pay and Apple Pay.