Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Self Inflating Mat (Regular)
At 8cm thick and a winter rated R-Value, the Comfort Plus S.I. Rectangular Mats provide luxury in a compact size. All Sea to Summit self inflating mats feature a unique, multifunction reversible single valve that allows for quick and easy inflation plus no more fighting re-inflation as you roll up your mat! The comfort plus mats also feature an anti-slip print on the base to better grip the ground or tent canvas beneath you. Sleep with ease on hard and rocky ground with the Sea to Summit comfort plus range, designed for the outdoors.
Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Self Inflating Mat
At 8cm thick and a winter rated R-Value, the Comfort Plus S.I. Rectangular Mats provide luxury in a compact size. All Sea to Summit self inflating mats feature a unique, multifunction reversible single valve that allows for quick and easy inflation plus no more fighting re-inflation as you roll up your mat! The comfort plus mats also feature an anti-slip print on the base to better grip the ground or tent canvas beneath you. Sleep with ease on hard and rocky ground with the Sea to Summit comfort plus range, designed for the outdoors. A 30D stretch knit fabric is used on the top layer for a great next to skin feel, and a lightweight 30D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU is used on the base for increased durability.
Comfort Plus SI Mat Features:
- Anti-slip print on base of mat, helps hold your mat in place when camping on sloping ground is unavoidable
- Large horizontal triangular cores reduce the weight and bulk without sacrificing support and comfort
- Diagonal supporting foam walls help inflate the mattress and creates a more compact rolled mat
- Multi-function high flow-rate valve provides fast inflate, deflate and easy fine-tuning for personalised comfort
- Included Pillow Lock™ system attaches Sea to Summit pillows to mat
Regular Sleeping Mat Specs:
- Length: 183cm
- Width: 51cm
- Height/Depth: 8cm
- Weight: 970g
- R Value: 4.1
- Rolled Size: 15.9 x 26 CM
Sea to Summit technical features:
Delta Core is a truly innovative approach to reducing the weight and bulk of the polyurethane (PU) foam core of the Self-Inflating mattresses. The patent pending coring process removes up to 40% of the initial volume of the PU foam, retaining enough for optimal support and comfort, while minimising the packed weight and size of the final mattress. Importantly, this coring technique has the additional benefit of keeping the top and bottom surface of the PU foam completely intact. This ensures consistent warmth along the full length of the mattress, avoiding the vertical holes or frame-like gaps that have traditionally allowed warmth to leach downwards. The full foam surface also provides significantly improved bonding of the foam to the shell fabrics of the mattress, thereby greatly reducing the chance of delamination. The shape and size of the Delta Cores are adjusted across the different thicknesses of sea to summit mattresses to ensure strength and durability, while still giving the user excellent support and self-inflating performance. The horizontal Delta Coring technique is used in the Comfort Light SI, Comfort Plus SI and Comfort Deluxe SI models.
|Summer||0 - 1|
|Late Spring or Early Autumn (possibility of a mild frost)||1 - 2|
|Early Spring or Late Autumn (possibility of a hard frost)||3 - 4|
|Winter (frozen ground)||5 or above|
- Delta Core™ Technology: large horizontal triangular cores reduce the weight and bulk without sacrificing support and comfort
- PU foam is thicker on top of each Delta Core™ for better insulation directly under you. It also keeps top and bottom surface of foam intact ensuring consistent warmth along entire length of the mat and better bonding with shell fabrics
- Luxurious 30D stretch knit fabric for a soft next to skin feeling on top
- Lightweight 30D polyester with extrusion laminated TPU used on base
- Mat: 100% Polyester with TPU lamination; Valve 100% TPU; Insulation: 100% Polyurethane foam; Stuff Sack: 100% Polyester
|Brand||Sea To Summit|
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Sea To Summit
Buy Sea To Summit Outdoor Products Online
Inspired by epic adventures at every altitude, the Sea to Summit brand is all about the pure joys of fresh air, fresh challenges and fresh thinking. This award-winning global brand has created a culture of design perfectionism to develop ingenious functionally beautiful products with a “no worries" Australian attitude. Their ethos to equip and inspire continues to drive product research & development towards delivering lighter, better made, better performing gear to outdoor enthusiasts.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sherpa Outdoor Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
You May Also Like
Others Also Bought
More From This Category