ThermaTech Sports Low Cut 3 Pack Socks S
ThermaTech sport socks are packed with performance benefits from thermoregulating insulation to blister protection, padding and arch support. Its complex fabric makeup has been designed specifically for active performance offering enhanced breathability, elasticity and long lasting comfort while its technical design ensures unrestricted natural movement. This 3 pack offers great value for money on a technical high quality sock.
ThermaTech Sports Low Cut 3 Pack Socks - Mixed Colour
ThermaTech Ultra low cut ankle socks specialise in providing unrestricted movement, ultimate foot comfort, blister protection, moisture management, thermal control and long lasting durability. Designed specifically for sport these socks are high performance active wear socks perfect for running, walking, training and other sporting needs. Made primarily from Hollowcore polyester the socks offer superior thermal control with great thermoregulation that keeps you warm in winter, cool in summer and dry all year round. Available in this handy 3 pack these socks are great value for money and will keep you comfortable all year round.
Colour: White, Grey & black Fabric: 37% Hollowcore Polyester, 37% Cotton, 23% Nylon, 3% Elastane Sizing: Mens: US 3-8 (women's 5-9), 6-10 (women's 7-11), 11-13 (women's 12-14).
Sports Sock Features
- Ultimate Foot Comfort
- Blister Protection
- Thermoregulation: Warm in Winter, Cool in Summer
- Odour Resistant
- Soft elastic top for unrestricted circulation
- Light upper for extra ventilation
- ExtraPLus padded instep, heel, toe and foot for maximum shock absorption
- Seamless Toe for extra comfort
BEST FOR: Running, Walking, Hiking, Sports, Outdoors and Travel.
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Buy Thermatech Activewear Online
ThermaTech is a multi-discipline performance brand. Designed for the outdoors, ThermaTech offers a comprehensive technical range of thermoregulating outdoor apparel and accessories that are functional, durable and reliable. Perfect for performance and outdoor recreational use.
Sherpa’s mission is to provide comfort in the outdoors, which is why we operate and distribute the ThermaTech activewear brand. Part of our mission is to offer a variety of products designed for active Australians. We opt to carry only the best of the best, because we believe our customers are extended members of our family. If it’s not good enough for our relos, you’ll not find it in our stores or on our website.
The ThermaTech activewear advantage
ThermaTech activewear is one of the brands discerning outdoorsmen and women prefer. From Attenborough types and hiking aficionados to fishermen and bush adventurers, there is a ThermaTech activewear solution for every situation. Perfect for both performance and outdoor recreational use, ThermaTech activewear offers a comprehensive range of thermoregulating outdoor apparel and accessories. They are durable, functional, reliable and fashionable.
ThermaTech activewear from head to toe
The ThermaTech activewear line has you covered from head to toe. You’ll find a great selection of products available throughout our range, including:
- Outdoor performance socks that can be worn with shoes or boots and provide maximum comfort for all uses. Whether playing sports or hiking in the bush, the hollowcore fibre technology traps air inside to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Short sleeve base layer T-shirts wick away sweat to help provide superior thermal regulation during any active adventures in the great outdoors.
- speedDri T-shirts to ensure you stay as dry as possible, no matter the circumstances.
- Performance singlets to keep you stylish and cool while exercising
- Shorts and track pants offer the same advantages of the hollowcore fibre technology found in our other ThermaTech activewear products. Available in a variety of sizes and styles.
These are just a few of our products in the ThermaTech activewear line. Check out our website to see the full inventory and find the fit that’s right for you.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Sherpa Outdoor Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought
More From This Category