Vertical baffles over the chest section ensure the down insulation cannot migrate or shift to the outside of the bag during sleep, creating cold spots. A side block baffle construction maintains the 60/40 fill ratio, keeping more down on the top of the bag for maximum insulation. Lightweight fabrics reduce weight and packed bulk while the two-way #5 YKK full length side zip and separate foot zip, allows the bag to open out completely and double as a quilt. The foot zip is perfect for extra ventilation or to provide freedom of movement for your feet.
The 3D side-wall baffle ensures that down can loft to the very edge of the bag, maximising insulation, while the panelled hood draws in tight when needed or lies flat for use in warmer weather. The oversized zipper draft tube uses anti-snag materials to prevent the zipper catching and the soft-touch 20D lining fabric is highly breathable yet also down proof.
- RDS 650+ Loft ULTRA-DRY Down™ offers excellent insulation and compressibility
- Extra down overall and THERMOLITE® panels under the foot area for additional warmth
- Vertical chest baffles prevent down migration and cold spots
- Soft touch 20D lining fabric is lightweight and highly breathable, durable 30D nylon shell
- Oversized zip draft tube with anti-snag materials
- 3D side-wall baffle maximises down insulation right to the edge of the bag
- 3D hood draws in tight when needed
- Two-way #5 YKK side and separate foot zip allows bag to double as a quilt and provides extra ventilation options
- Shell: 100% Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Primary Filling Material: DUCK DOWN (Min. 85% Down), Stuffsack: 100% Nylon excluding Trims