MSR Mutha Hubba NX 3-Person Backpacking Tent
Newly redesigned, the best-selling, freestanding backpacking tent has reinvented lightweight livability for three. Featuring a new floorplan that offers each occupant easy access to doors and gear, the MSR® Mutha Hubba NX tent is the ideal tent for a minimalist trio backpacking deep into the Sierras in the heat of summer, or tackling the Appalachian Trail for an extended trip in the spring. The easy-to-assemble 3-person tent features a new frame geometry that improves ventilation and interior headroom, two easy setup options, and the most livable accommodations for 3-season conditions.
Mutha Hubba NX Tent Features:
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
- Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
- Compression stuff sack with pull handle
- Freestanding Fast & Light® setup options allow you to set up tent with rainfly only for ultra-minimalist trips.
- Side entry zipper orientation allows vestibule door to hang out of your way for unrestricted access.
- Large StayDry™ door features built-in rain gutter and waterpoof taped seams for reliable weather protection.
- Kickstand vent in rainfly aligns with mesh window to provide fresh air and minimize condensation, keeping interior dry and comfortable.
- Ultra-compact, side-loading compression stuff sack can also be folded inward and secured with compression straps to fit optimally in your backpack.
Hubba NX Specs:
- Number of doors: 1
- Capacity: 3 person tent
Weights & Dimensions:
- Minimum weight: 1.54kg
- Packaged weight: 2.26kg
- Floor dimensions: 213 x 172cm
- Floor area: 3.67m2
- Vestible area: 1.3m2
- Interior peak height: 112cm
- Packed size: 53 x 17cm
- Vestible volume: 453L
- Number of poles: 1 DAC Featherlite NFL
- Canopy fabric: 20D ripstop Nylon & DWR
- Floor fabric: 30D ripsotp Nylon, 3000mm DuraShield Polyurethene & DWR
- Rainfly fabric: 20D ripstop Nylon, 1200mm DuraShield Polyurethene & Silicon
MSR was founded in 1969 on the idea that better, safer, more reliable equipment is the key to unlocking greater adventures. From that notion evolved a pioneering outdoor company whose innovations have revolutionized the way people experience the outdoors worldwide. Today, MSR are a close-knit team still obsessed with designing the most reliable, high-performance gear possible, using our knowledge of engineering and science to find better solutions to the challenges of the mountains.
We Also Recommend
Others Also Bought