- Durable long lasting fabric
- Quick Dry finish
- UPF30+ protection
- Hidden zipped security pockets (pants & men’s shirt)
- 30% nylon/70% cotton
- Air vents for additional comfort (shirts)
- Convertible or straight pants
- Part elasticised waist & belt loops
- Articulated knees for going up hills/stairs
Designed for comfort and performance when in town, in the bush or on the road, Sherpa’s Adventure Travel Wear range of shirts, pants & convertible pants are made to last. The durable nylon/cotton blended fabric has a quick dry finish and offers a minimum of UPF30+ protection. The garments are also pre washed to eliminate any potential shrinkage.
The shirts feature air vents for additional comfort, mesh at critical body contact points. The women’s shirts have a princess panel for enhanced styling.
Both the straight and convertible pants come with a part elasticised waist & belt loops, articulated knees and a hidden zipped security pocket inside the side pocket. An articulated knee is where some extra fabric has been cleverly built into the knee area so that the pants do not pull up and tighten over the legs when climbing stairs or a hill – a great add on for comfort.