- Waterproof (5,000mm) and breathable (3,000g/m/24hrs)
- Fully seamed sealed
- Stronger, heavier fabric than the Hiker
- Raglan sleeves
- Pit zips for additional ventilation
- Fold away volume adjustable hood with visor
- Gender specific
- Polyester with a PU coating & mesh liner
Sherpa's Stay Dry Explorer is a smart looking but affordable jacket. The Explorer is available in both a men's and women's cut with three colour options for each gender.
The Explorer jacket is made from a PU coated Polyester and the features mesh lining. Rated at 5000mm for waterproofness and 3000 g/m2/24hrs for breathability the Explorer will meet all but the most extreme needs.
The Explorer jacket has pit (under the armpit) zips for additional ventilation options. It also has a foldaway volume adjustable hood with a visor to keep your head and face dry. Other features include fully sealed seams, raglan sleeves, a drop tail and, for the men's only, a waist cord.